Welcome to Gleninchaquin
Award Winning Family Owned Park and Farm
Gleninchaquin Park provides breath-taking landscapes and scenery in which it is a sheer delight to wander around over streams with log bridges, mountain paths with carved steps, through rock passages, along glens and lakes to higher altitude. Marvel at the view overlooking the lakes, delicate green meadows, a spectacular 140 metre high waterfall, woodlands and Kenmare Bay, all framed by the Killarney McGillicuddy Reeks along the horizon.
This idyllic valley is perfectly suited for day outings with the entire family. Ample parking facilities are provided close to the waterfall and picnic areas. The walk routes around the waterfall, cascades, streams, woodlands and lakes are accessible for all ages. Also, feel free to bring your own lunch basket for a picnic within the park.
The numerous activities and sights include:
- Working Farm
- Heritage Site
- School Trips
- and many more
The full beauty of Gleninchaquin is hard to put into words so why not pay us a visit and see for yourself – you are sure to have a day to remember!
- Adults €6.00.
- OAPs €5.00.
- Students €4.00.
- Family Group 2 Adults and 2 Children €15.00.
- Children Under 6 Free.
- Group discounts are available do please contact us for further information.
- Prices may be reduced out of season. October - April.
- Dogs are very welcome here at Gleninchaquin.
- We are a working farm with livestock and ask that your dog is kept under control in their vicinity.
- We hope you have a great day out.
Please also see us and other great attractions on